Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [torchwood] Is Toshiko going to have Tommys Baby

Expand Messages
  • pfyre
    ... only in fanfiction created by the fevered dreams of Rose and/or Martha fans.... *shudder* I don t want either of them as regular cast members on TW -- this
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
    View Source
    • 0 Attachment
      At 03:01 PM 2/2/2008, trober2002, annotated:
      >with tosh sleeping with tommy in the last man, wil she have is baby
      >and leave torchwood at the end of sesaon two of torchwood making the
      >way for eith Rose Tyler / Martha Jones to join torchwood 3.

      only in fanfiction created by the fevered dreams of Rose and/or
      Martha fans.... *shudder* I don't want either of them as regular cast
      members on TW -- this is Jack's show

      pfyre
      --
      Precious and rare all Love is, gender matters not.

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • monkeyboyzmum
      we said that... as it happened - if you sleep with a frozen soldier do you have a little popsicle? ; ) Donna in oz ... From: trober2002 To:
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
      View Source
      • 0 Attachment
        we said that... as it happened - if you sleep with a frozen soldier do you have a little popsicle?

        ; )
        Donna in oz


        ----- Original Message -----
        From: trober2002
        To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2008 6:01 AM
        Subject: [torchwood] Is Toshiko going to have Tommys Baby


        with tosh sleeping with tommy in the last man, wil she have is baby
        and leave torchwood at the end of sesaon two of torchwood making the
        way for eith Rose Tyler / Martha Jones to join torchwood 3.


        .


        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • Louis Sather
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
        View Source
        • 0 Attachment
          << with tosh sleeping with tommy in the last man, will
          she have his baby and leave torchwood at the end of
          sesaon two of torchwood making the way for either Rose
          Tyler / Martha Jones to join torchwood 3. >>

          I can't think where either the Rose Tyler or Martha
          Jones characters would fit into the 'team'. Tosh is
          sort of the techno-geek of the Torchwood group. That
          certainly doesn't fit Rose or Martha's background to
          be a replacement for that.
          Martha is at least a medical doctor, but they already
          have Owen to do the medical stuff/alien autopsies,
          which is why I can't see her being really useful
          outside of limited guest appearances. Rose could
          probably...nope, I can't think of any useful purpose
          Rose would serve with Torchwood as a member of the team.


          ____________________________________________________________________________________
          Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.
          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • Will Vigar
          ... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
          View Source
          • 0 Attachment
            On 02/02/2008, Louis Sather <lesather@...> wrote:
            >
            > << with tosh sleeping with tommy in the last man, will
            > she have his baby and leave torchwood at the end of
            > sesaon two of torchwood making the way for either Rose
            > Tyler / Martha Jones to join torchwood 3. >>
            >
            > I can't think where either the Rose Tyler or Martha
            > Jones characters would fit into the 'team'. Tosh is
            > sort of the techno-geek of the Torchwood group. That
            > certainly doesn't fit Rose or Martha's background to
            > be a replacement for that.
            > Martha is at least a medical doctor, but they already
            > have Owen to do the medical stuff/alien autopsies,
            > which is why I can't see her being really useful
            > outside of limited guest appearances. Rose could
            > probably...nope, I can't think of any useful purpose
            > Rose would serve with Torchwood as a member of the team.
            >



            ****But then we have no idea what she's been doing in that other universe
            > for the last couple of years...
            >




            >


            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          • Diorite Gabbro
            Nothing antagonizes others like putting spoilers in the subject line. You need to learn to be more considerate of others.
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
            View Source
            • 0 Attachment
              Nothing antagonizes others like putting spoilers in
              the subject line. You need to learn to be more
              considerate of others.


              --- trober2002 <MOZOR@...> wrote:
            • Will Vigar
              Yeah, but that wasn t a spoiler. That was speculation. ... -- A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 3, 2008
              View Source
              • 0 Attachment
                Yeah, but that wasn't a spoiler. That was speculation.
                On 03/02/2008, Diorite Gabbro <diorite@...> wrote:
                >
                > Nothing antagonizes others like putting spoilers in
                > the subject line. You need to learn to be more
                > considerate of others.
                >
                > --- trober2002 <MOZOR@... <MOZOR%40TALK21.COM>> wrote:
                >
                >
                >



                --
                "A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup"


                [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              • Diorite Gabbro
                Speculation about things some of us haven t seen yet, therefore it is a spoiler.
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 3, 2008
                View Source
                • 0 Attachment
                  Speculation about things some of us haven't seen yet,
                  therefore it is a spoiler.


                  --- Will Vigar <immanion@...> wrote:

                  > Yeah, but that wasn't a spoiler. That was
                  > speculation.
                  > On 03/02/2008, Diorite Gabbro <diorite@...>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Nothing antagonizes others like putting spoilers
                  > in
                  > > the subject line. You need to learn to be more
                  > > considerate of others.
                  > >
                  > > --- trober2002 <MOZOR@...
                  > <MOZOR%40TALK21.COM>> wrote:
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > --
                  > "A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup"
                  >
                  >
                  > [Non-text portions of this message have been
                  > removed]
                  >
                  >
                Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.