Re: [torchwood] Is Toshiko going to have Tommys Baby

  • msunshne
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
      Only in fan fiction.....

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
        At 03:01 PM 2/2/2008, trober2002, annotated:
        >with tosh sleeping with tommy in the last man, wil she have is baby
        >and leave torchwood at the end of sesaon two of torchwood making the
        >way for eith Rose Tyler / Martha Jones to join torchwood 3.

        only in fanfiction created by the fevered dreams of Rose and/or
        Martha fans.... *shudder* I don't want either of them as regular cast
        members on TW -- this is Jack's show

        pfyre

      • monkeyboyzmum
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
          we said that... as it happened - if you sleep with a frozen soldier do you have a little popsicle?

          ; )
          Donna in oz

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
            << with tosh sleeping with tommy in the last man, will
            she have his baby and leave torchwood at the end of
            sesaon two of torchwood making the way for either Rose
            Tyler / Martha Jones to join torchwood 3. >>

            I can't think where either the Rose Tyler or Martha
            Jones characters would fit into the 'team'. Tosh is
            sort of the techno-geek of the Torchwood group. That
            certainly doesn't fit Rose or Martha's background to
            be a replacement for that.
            Martha is at least a medical doctor, but they already
            have Owen to do the medical stuff/alien autopsies,
            which is why I can't see her being really useful
            outside of limited guest appearances. Rose could
            probably...nope, I can't think of any useful purpose
            Rose would serve with Torchwood as a member of the team.

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008

              ****But then we have no idea what she's been doing in that other universe
              > for the last couple of years...

            • Diorite Gabbro
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
                Nothing antagonizes others like putting spoilers in
                the subject line. You need to learn to be more
                considerate of others.

              • Will Vigar
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 3, 2008
                  Yeah, but that wasn't a spoiler. That was speculation.

                  --
                  "A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup"

                • Diorite Gabbro
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 3, 2008
                    Speculation about things some of us haven't seen yet,
                    therefore it is a spoiler.