Is Toshiko going to have Tommys Baby

  • trober2002
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2 12:01 PM
      with tosh sleeping with tommy in the last man, wil she have is baby
      and leave torchwood at the end of sesaon two of torchwood making the
      way for eith Rose Tyler / Martha Jones to join torchwood 3.
    • msunshne
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2 12:10 PM
        Only in fan fiction.....

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2 12:55 PM
          At 03:01 PM 2/2/2008, trober2002, annotated:
          >with tosh sleeping with tommy in the last man, wil she have is baby
          >and leave torchwood at the end of sesaon two of torchwood making the
          >way for eith Rose Tyler / Martha Jones to join torchwood 3.

          only in fanfiction created by the fevered dreams of Rose and/or
          Martha fans.... *shudder* I don't want either of them as regular cast
          members on TW -- this is Jack's show

          pfyre

        • monkeyboyzmum
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 2 12:58 PM
            we said that... as it happened - if you sleep with a frozen soldier do you have a little popsicle?

            ; )
            Donna in oz

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 2 1:38 PM
              << with tosh sleeping with tommy in the last man, will
              she have his baby and leave torchwood at the end of
              sesaon two of torchwood making the way for either Rose
              Tyler / Martha Jones to join torchwood 3. >>

              I can't think where either the Rose Tyler or Martha
              Jones characters would fit into the 'team'. Tosh is
              sort of the techno-geek of the Torchwood group. That
              certainly doesn't fit Rose or Martha's background to
              be a replacement for that.
              Martha is at least a medical doctor, but they already
              have Owen to do the medical stuff/alien autopsies,
              which is why I can't see her being really useful
              outside of limited guest appearances. Rose could
              probably...nope, I can't think of any useful purpose
              Rose would serve with Torchwood as a member of the team.

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 2 1:45 PM

                ****But then we have no idea what she's been doing in that other universe
                > for the last couple of years...

              • Diorite Gabbro
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 2 4:13 PM
                  Nothing antagonizes others like putting spoilers in
                  the subject line. You need to learn to be more
                  considerate of others.

                • Will Vigar
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 3 12:06 AM
                    Yeah, but that wasn't a spoiler. That was speculation.

                    --
                    "A Knife and Fork in a World of Soup"

                  • Diorite Gabbro
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 3 1:00 PM
                      Speculation about things some of us haven't seen yet,
                      therefore it is a spoiler.