Andrea Yates

  • Dean L. Kaufman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      The actress who played Andrea Yates appeared to have a small guest
      star role on last night's Monk episode playing an art instructor. If
      her doing Monk (filmed in Canada) is any indication, hopefully we will
      be seeing more of her. Her name was not mentioned inopening credit
      but I plan to check through closing credit to be sure. Andrea Yates
      was a prominent character in the SJA story "Whatever Happened To Sarah
      Jane?".

      Dean L. Kaufman