Wrong Credits

  • Dean L. Kaufman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      I accidentally taped the end of Smith and Jones on Tuesday night. I
      looked at the closing credits only to see that William Shakespeare and
      other characters from The Shakespeare Code were in Smith and Jones.

      Some idiot at BBC America tacked on the wrong closing credits to the
      broadcast. If this idiot is still on his or her job, expect to find
      out in The Shakespeare Code broadcast this Saturday on BBC America that
      the cast of Gridlock were in The Shakespeare Code.

      This is an example of gross incompetence on somebody's part. How do we
      let BBC America know what is happening?

      Dean L. Kaufman
      Laguna Woods, CA