Re: Welcome To Torchwood

  • Paul Hayes
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2005
      Not to mention PJ Hammond, he of "Sapphire & Steel" fame, also on
      writing duties. I think this actually has to be the most exciting
      piece of news related to the new show so far for me - I know S&S was a
      long time ago, but if Hammond can recapture anything like that form on
      "Torchwood", then we're going to be very lucky viewers indeed.