Mt Christams Card to Everyone :-)

  • Patrick Power
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2005
      http://holidays.blastcomm.com/holidays03.html

      Hope whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year
      is full of the best of everything.

      Patrick Power

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Sarah Hall
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2005
        Thanks!

        I kept waiting for the TARDIS to zip by and have the music fade to the Doctor Who theme....lol

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 2005
          I know it was off topic but wanted to share. LOL

          --- Sarah Hall <shall@...> wrote:

          > Thanks!
          >
          > I kept waiting for the TARDIS to zip by and have the
          > music fade to the
          > Doctor Who theme....lol

          Patrick Power

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Sarah Hall
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 15, 2005
            That's ok, I enjoyed it. I just thought it would be a "trick one" and
            expected the doctor who music!

            Thanks for sharing!

            Sarah

            --- Sarah Hall <shall@...> wrote:

            > Thanks!

            > I kept waiting for the TARDIS to zip by and have the

            > music fade to the

            > Doctor Who theme....lol

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            Visit your group "torchwood" on the web.