Re: [torchwood] Re: youtube plead

  • stephm
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 4, 2008
      At 08:09 AM 4/01/2008 -0600, Zinnia wrote:
      >On Jan 4, 2008 7:57 AM, <nicolajane1@...> wrote:
      >
      > > its I player, is a new thing on the bbc website where you can watch any
      > > episods you have missed
      >
      >Unfortunately this is not available to anyone from outside the UK. I
      >tried to use it last night, and was politely waved away.
      >
      >Nancy Kaminski

      I'm not surprised. I mean if clips from their TV series are not
      available to play by folks outside the UK then why would complete
      episodes be available? Unfortunately they have security on the site
      now which can detect if you're outside the UK and that is that. No
      can play. No can download. Not fair. :(

      Steph
    • nicolajane1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 4, 2008
        In a message dated 04/01/2008 14:09:44 GMT Standard Time, zinnia@...
        writes:

        Unfortunately this is not available to anyone from outside the UK. I
        tried to use it last night, and was politely waved away.

        Nancy Kaminski

        oh thats a shame, wounder if they wil make is for anyone at a later date

      • azhreia
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 4, 2008
          I'm assuming you are downloading them from some of the torrent
          sites. Can you email me off list and tell me where. Some of the
          torrents I use to download from are blocking US residents.

          Az