Re: youtube plead

  • janicesheinbaum
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 4, 2008
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, nicolajane1@... wrote:

      > can you get the bbc I player over there, if so you can watch it on
      there

      Only BBC I know of is BBCnews...whats BBC I?
    • janicesheinbaum
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 4, 2008
        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Somewhere in time."
        <osiris20672002@...> wrote:

        > Why don't you just download it like most of us do ( or Did) It takes
        > a little while but well worth it.
        >
        > Alex

        Download from where?
      • nicolajane1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 4, 2008
          janicesheinbaum@... writes:

          Only BBC I know of is BBCnews...whats BBC I?

          its I player, is a new thing on the bbc website where you can watch any
          episods you have missed

        • Zinnia
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 4, 2008
            On Jan 4, 2008 7:57 AM, <nicolajane1@...> wrote:

            > its I player, is a new thing on the bbc website where you can watch any
            > episods you have missed

            Unfortunately this is not available to anyone from outside the UK. I
            tried to use it last night, and was politely waved away.

            Nancy Kaminski
          • stephm
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 4, 2008
              At 08:09 AM 4/01/2008 -0600, Zinnia wrote:
              >On Jan 4, 2008 7:57 AM, <nicolajane1@...> wrote:
              >
              > > its I player, is a new thing on the bbc website where you can watch any
              > > episods you have missed
              >
              >Unfortunately this is not available to anyone from outside the UK. I
              >tried to use it last night, and was politely waved away.
              >
              >Nancy Kaminski

              I'm not surprised. I mean if clips from their TV series are not
              available to play by folks outside the UK then why would complete
              episodes be available? Unfortunately they have security on the site
              now which can detect if you're outside the UK and that is that. No
              can play. No can download. Not fair. :(

              Steph
            • nicolajane1@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 4, 2008
                In a message dated 04/01/2008 14:09:44 GMT Standard Time, zinnia@...
                writes:

                Unfortunately this is not available to anyone from outside the UK. I
                tried to use it last night, and was politely waved away.

                Nancy Kaminski

                oh thats a shame, wounder if they wil make is for anyone at a later date

              • azhreia
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 4, 2008
                  I'm assuming you are downloading them from some of the torrent
                  sites. Can you email me off list and tell me where. Some of the
                  torrents I use to download from are blocking US residents.

                  Az