Re: youtube plead

  • Somewhere in time.
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 4, 2008
      Why don't you just download it like most of us do ( or Did) It takes
      a little while but well worth it.

      Alex

      -- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "janicesheinbaum"
      <janicesheinbaum@...> wrote:

      > PLEASE, someone from the UK post the episode on youtube as soon as you
      > can after it airs. I don't get BBCAmerica and it's my only way of
      > seeing the show <sob> <curses cable company>

    • janicesheinbaum
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 4, 2008
        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, nicolajane1@... wrote:

        > can you get the bbc I player over there, if so you can watch it on
        there

        Only BBC I know of is BBCnews...whats BBC I?
      • janicesheinbaum
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 4, 2008
          --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Somewhere in time."
          <osiris20672002@...> wrote:

          > Why don't you just download it like most of us do ( or Did) It takes
          > a little while but well worth it.
          >
          > Alex

          Download from where?
        • nicolajane1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 4, 2008
            janicesheinbaum@... writes:

            Only BBC I know of is BBCnews...whats BBC I?

            its I player, is a new thing on the bbc website where you can watch any
            episods you have missed

          • Zinnia
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 4, 2008
              On Jan 4, 2008 7:57 AM, <nicolajane1@...> wrote:

              > its I player, is a new thing on the bbc website where you can watch any
              > episods you have missed

              Unfortunately this is not available to anyone from outside the UK. I
              tried to use it last night, and was politely waved away.

              Nancy Kaminski
            • stephm
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 4, 2008
                At 08:09 AM 4/01/2008 -0600, Zinnia wrote:
                >On Jan 4, 2008 7:57 AM, <nicolajane1@...> wrote:
                >
                > > its I player, is a new thing on the bbc website where you can watch any
                > > episods you have missed
                >
                >Unfortunately this is not available to anyone from outside the UK. I
                >tried to use it last night, and was politely waved away.
                >
                >Nancy Kaminski

                I'm not surprised. I mean if clips from their TV series are not
                available to play by folks outside the UK then why would complete
                episodes be available? Unfortunately they have security on the site
                now which can detect if you're outside the UK and that is that. No
                can play. No can download. Not fair. :(

                Steph
              • nicolajane1@aol.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 4, 2008
                  In a message dated 04/01/2008 14:09:44 GMT Standard Time, zinnia@...
                  writes:

                  Unfortunately this is not available to anyone from outside the UK. I
                  tried to use it last night, and was politely waved away.

                  Nancy Kaminski

                  oh thats a shame, wounder if they wil make is for anyone at a later date

                • azhreia
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 4, 2008
                    I'm assuming you are downloading them from some of the torrent
                    sites. Can you email me off list and tell me where. Some of the
                    torrents I use to download from are blocking US residents.

                    Az