Voyage of the Damned - The Trivia Quiz
- VOYAGE OF THE DAMNED TRIVIA QUIZ
1. Astrid Peth is strangely connected to the Doctor in what way?
a. She is Leela's daughter
b. Her first name scrambled spells TARDIS
c. She knows what the Doctor's real name is
d. Spilling a drink on Titanic controls caused it to crash into
2. The song being sung by the Titanic's singer was what song?
a. The Stowaway
b. Winter Wonderland
c. Santa Baby
d. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
3. Astrid appears to be an expert at driving what vehicle?
a. the Starship Titanic
b. a London double-decker bus
c. a Vespa
d. A forklift truck
4. What is the only way into the Bridge after it was sealed off?
a. The TARDIS
b. Max's secret passageway
c. Host robots punch a hole through the floor while carrying the
d. The door could be opened at any time with the sonic
5. What mysterious secret is on Deck 31?
a. What happened to the surviving Dalek after the last Dalek
b. Max and his life support machine
c. Just kidding. It was really Deck 30.
d. A lifetime supply of confetti for the New Year's Dance
6. When the Doctor takes over controls of the Titanic, what does
he almost collide with?
a. a Sontaran invasion fleet
b. the TARDIS
c. Buckingham Palace
d. The Atlantic Ocean
7. The Hosts were actually called __________ Hosts.
c. Your Evening's
8. Bannakaffalatta's big secret was that:
a. He is a cyborg
b. Really the Mox of Balhoun
c. Max's brother
d. He was secretly married to Astrid
9. Max's last name was:
10. The planet Stowe is renowned for:
b. Starship building
c. Horrible dental work
d. All of the above
11. What did Mr. Copper claim to have a degree in?
12. How did Foon get her and her husband Morvin on board the
a. They snuck onboard
b. They were actually part of the staff
c. She spent hours on the phone trying to win the contest
d. They paid to get on board just like everybody else
13. What did Yamit Momo have to do with the special?
a. Producers used her yacht to double as the Titanic
b. She played the singer for the Titanic passengers
c. She was the artist who painted the portraits of Max hung
around the ship.
d. She married Russell T. Davies during its filming
14. Where were the people of London evacuated to?
a. The Valiant
c. It was not revealed
d. The USA
15. What character made reference to Harold Saxon?
a. Queen Elizabeth
b. The Doctor
c. Donna Noble
16. How old does the Doctor claim to be in this story?
17. Three characters die a heroic death in this story. One
was Astrid. The others were?
a. The Captain of the Titanic and Max
b. Bannakaffalatta and Foon
c. Foon and Morvin
d. Mr. Copper and the Titanic lounge singer
18. How many outfits does the Doctor wear in this story?
b. Just the one
c. Three if you count the spacesuit he donned to get to the
d. He wore five different outfits throughout the story
19. What was Max's goal in destroying the Earth?
a. Earth was the reason for him losing a great business deal
b. Earth's destruction and the death of the human race would get
his cutthroat board of directors sent to prison
c. He need a hyperspace bypass and Earth was in the way
d. He wanted to see if the Titanic was indestructible
20. Foon and her husband Morvin are really good at something
besides eating. What are they good at?
a. Fashion sense
b. Fixing robots
c. Getting the Titanic's engines back online
d. Keeping their bar tab at a reasonable level
Enjoy the quiz. Either email me for answers if you feel you must or
I will post answers after the quiz has run its course.
Dean L. Kaufman
Laguna Woods, CA