Re: Voyage of the Damned review & Torchwood in Benelux

  • Vickie
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 28, 2007
      OMG!
      Okay, I'm a US citizen and I totally believe in the freedom of speech.
      You have the right to say what you think about the show and to tell me where to stick it.
      I too have been watching Dr Who most of my life.
      I also have the right to read any comment posted, as do you.
      I also have the right to reply to any comment posted, as do you.
      And I have the right to state my opinion, as do you.
      Which is...
      Relax people! Your taking everything to seriously. Sit back and enjoy.
      LOL