just wondering

  • janicesheinbaum
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 28, 2007
      Just wondering, does anyone know how tall John Barrowman is? Also he
      talks alot about his spiritual believes, but what religion does he
      follow?
    • Tom Beck
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 28, 2007
        He's 8' 4", weighs 379 kilograms, can bench-press Neptune, has arms
        that stretch 17 and 22 yards, respectively, can see in the infrared and
        gamma ray spectra, has translated The Arabian Nights into Ancient
        Klingon, and is a 17th Level Disciplinary Motivator in the Cult of the
        Unbaptized Mirror Monster God From The Underside Dimension Of
        Yesteryear. He's also a Pisces.

        On Dec 28, 2007, at 4:58 PM, janicesheinbaum wrote:

        > Just wondering, does anyone know how tall John Barrowman is? Also he
        > talks alot about his spiritual believes, but what religion does he
        > follow?

        ----------------------------

        Thomas N. Beck

        "Well, this train carries saints and sinners/This train carries losers
        and winners/This train carries whores and gamblers/This train carries
        lost souls/This train carries broken-hearted/This train - thieves and
        sweet souls departed/This train carries fools, carries kings/This train
        - all aboard!/I said, this train - dreams will not be thwarted/This
        train - faith will be rewarded/This train - hear the steel wheels
        singing/This train - bells of freedom ringing!" - Bruce Springsteen,
        "Land of Hope and Dreams"

      • Lynn
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 28, 2007
          This is going in my folder of "best mailing list posts of all time." :)

          Janice -- I believe that JB is 6'1" and that he was raised in the Church of Scotland. I don't believe he actively participates in a church anymore, though he has said that he believes in God.

          Hope that helps, and thanks for the laugh, Tom :)

          -lynn

          ----------------------------

          Thomas N. Beck

          "Well, this train carries saints and sinners/This train carries losers
          and winners/This train carries whores and gamblers/This train carries
          lost souls/This train carries broken-hearted/This train - thieves and
          sweet souls departed/This train carries fools, carries kings/This train

          - all aboard!/I said, this train - dreams will not be thwarted/This
          train - faith will be rewarded/This train - hear the steel wheels
          singing/This train - bells of freedom ringing!" - Bruce Springsteen,
          "Land of Hope and Dreams"

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • janicesheinbaum
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 28, 2007
            --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Lynn <lynnloschin@...> wrote:

            > This is going in my folder of "best mailing list posts of all
            time." :)

            > Janice -- I believe that JB is 6'1" and that he was raised in the
            Church of Scotland. I don't believe he actively participates in a
            church anymore, though he has said that he believes in God.

            > Hope that helps, and thanks for the laugh, Tom :)
            >
            > -lynn

            Thanks Lynn and Tom...I've always insisted that he was 8'4" but my
            hubby said 8'2"...he was right about the gamma ray spectra, i thought
            it was beta...is it true that his shoe size is US 24EEE? Because
            hubby says only 22EE...
          • Tom Beck
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 29, 2007
              He doesn't wear shoes - his feet extrude a plastic-like matrix that
              telepathically imprints an image on the viewer of whatever footwear
              would be appropriate to the situation. His actual feet, however, are 38
              inches long by 15 inches wide. He can fly by flapping them at a rate of
              at least 175 times per second. He has made the trans-Atlantic crossing
              from Stanwick to Kennedy in 3 hours 48 minutes.

              ----------------------------

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 29, 2007
                --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Tom Beck <tomfodw@...> wrote:

                > He doesn't wear shoes - his feet extrude a plastic-like matrix that
                > telepathically imprints an image on the viewer of whatever footwear
                > would be appropriate to the situation. His actual feet, however, are
                38
                > inches long by 15 inches wide. He can fly by flapping them at a rate
                of
                > at least 175 times per second. He has made the trans-Atlantic
                crossing
                > from Stanwick to Kennedy in 3 hours 48 minutes.

                Please, let me know when he makes his next flight, as I live on Long
                Island and am less than an hour from Kennedy!

              • paulakaye5
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 1, 2008
                  Whoa! That is so Amazing! I know someone Else Just Like That! What're
                  the Odds, eh? LOL!

                  PK5