Re: [torchwood] the 13 Weeks of Torchwood

  • shanilashaye18@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2007
      That was good well I liked it!

      I wrote my own version of Twas the Night before Christmas and well here it
      goes

      Twas The Night * Torchwood Style
      Twas the night before Christmas when all through the base
      Not a creature was stirring, not even a Weeville.
      The stockings were hung by the secret entrance with Ianto’s care
      In hopes that soon a late night pizza delivery would soon be there.
      Tosh was nestled all snug in her bed while
      Visions of the latest computer programs danced in her head.
      And Gwen in Owen’s nightshirt and he in his matching bottoms
      Had just settled down for a long Christmas “nap”.
      When out on the streets there arose such a clatter
      Jack sprang up from his bunk to see what was the matter.
      Away to the window
      He flew like the Doctor,
      Tore across the floor and
      Up the invisible lift.
      The moon on the rise shown on Cardiff below
      Gave the city an odd eerie ethereal glow.
      When what to the now present team’s
      Eyes should appear,
      But a miniature sleigh
      And eight very deformed reindeer,
      With a little old driver,
      So bright and green
      Jack new in a moment
      It must be a baby Slitheen.
      More rapid than meteorites
      His coursers they came,
      And he whistled, and shouted,
      and called them by name:
      “Now Ashder! now, Randce!
      Now, Ranpcer and Ixven!
      On Mocet! on Pucid! on Ondn
      Ondner! And Ibltzen-
      To the top of the water tower
      To the top of the nearest shopping mall!
      Now dash away, dash away,
      Dash away all!”
      As dry as the leaves
      In the wild countryside fly,
      When they came upon an organic obstacle
      It had to die.
      So up in their custom made ride
      Torchwood 3 they flew,
      They had to stop that alien.
      Their Torchwood that’s what they do!
      And then in a blink
      They heard on the roof
      The prancing and drumming
      Of each little hoof.
      Owen drew in his arm
      And spun the black vehicle around.
      Then down the hood it came
      With a loud thwacking sound!
      He rolled over with a plunk
      As Jack kicked him with his shoe.
      Owen raised his gun
      But Jack said to him only vinegar will do.
      Drop by agonizing drop
      They watched the creature sizzle and fizz.
      Until it became a bore and
      Ianto was ordered to put it out of its misery.
      He grabbed it and dosed it in a vinegar bath.
      As it exploded and spattered,
      A message of peace it exclaimed
      “Happy Christmas to all and to all a good life!”