Christmas With the Axons

  • Dean L. Kaufman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      With the commercial advertising all things Christmas on the BBC this
      Christmas, ity has been noticed that the gold-faced aliens shown
      as "who" scenes are very likely Axons which have not been seen since
      the eighth season of Doctor Who. What the Axons want with the
      Titanic, I don't know, but I sure am going to find out on Christmas.

      Dean L. Kaufman
      Laguna Woods, CA