Re: [torchwood] More Secret Diary

  • msunshne
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      I don't think the show had any point other to see
      Billie naked and as scantily clad dressed as much
      as possible. Hey, it worked; tt had good ratings.
      If Billie is willing to do it again, I'm sure the
      channel wouldn't mind. The only thing I can see
      changing is the relationship between Hannah and
      her best friend. I don't think Belle is going to
      stop being a hooker. I watched all 8 and really
      is seemed it was only created to get Billie
      naked.

      Melissa

      Be a better pen pal.