DC Area Re: [torchwood] Re: Newbie

  • Benjamin Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      From: "llansing1971" <lng71@...>
      > Hey! That makes TWO of us in the DC area!
      > I'm sooooooo looking forward to this Saturday. Then there will be the
      > long wait til January for Series 2 and the DVD box set to be released.
      >
      > I do wish there was a DW/TW convention around here. :)

      Another person in the DC area - Manassas, VA, actually. No conventions, but
      there is a local Doctor Who Viewing Society
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/novadwvs that gets together 1 to 2 times a
      month. We usually meet once at the Fairfax County Government Center on a
      weeknight, and sometimes again on Saturday at somebody's home in Northern
      VA, DC, or Maryland near the DC border. Next meeting is Tuesday December 18
      at the Fairfax County Government Center at 7PM. I'm working on deciding the
      content. There might be a weekend meeting at someone's home to see some of
      the Sarah Jane Adventures as well, but plans are not set yet.

      Cheers,
      Benjamin Elliott
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/torchwood