Re:Torchwood Series One complete box set contents

  • John Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      Great!

      I can't wait to see the Countrycide feature as my pal was one of the
      cannibals in it, but he's only seen face on in the sequence where they're at
      the dinner table. He filmed at least four more sequences - including where
      he's shot in the stomach by one of the leads, but none of it turned up in
      the show.

      I must say, speaking personally, (and as a writer) that the episode didn't
      hang together very well. Too much unexplained or botched (at the end there
      only seems to have been the two or three cannibals and yet there were at
      least 8, my pal isn't seen to be arrested or carted away even though he's
      plainly seen earlier). That sort of thing.

      I wonder why there's no deleted scenes?

      Oh, and I can't wait to see the 'everything changes' deleted scenes for much
      the same reasons - someone even closer to me was cut out of the episode.

      Nos Da

      John Sinclair

      82 Hunter Street

      Cardiff Bay