Re: [torchwood] John Barrowman in BIG Holiday Movie

  • Patrick Power
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2005
      Thanks for the link, George. It is now bookmarked for
      me. :-)

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
    • Paul Hayes
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 29, 2005
        He does get to sing "Springtime for Hitler", so you'll certainly be
        able to notice him at least.

        Paul
      • Patrick Power
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 29, 2005
          Yeah, I noticed that on his website. Since that is my
          favorite bit from the orignal, I am very happy about
          this. LOL

          --- Paul Hayes <pa.hayes@...> wrote:

          > He does get to sing "Springtime for Hitler", so
          > you'll certainly be
          > able to notice him at least.
          >
          > Paul

          Patrick Power