Re: [torchwood] John Barrowman in BIG Holiday Movie

  • Big Mo
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2005
      For all the lastest up to the minute news...people should visit his website

      I just posted the new holiday message he sent me yesterday..
      George
      webmaster for www.johnbarrowman.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 27, 2005
        Thanks for the link, George. It is now bookmarked for
        me. :-)

        __________________________________
        Yahoo! Music Unlimited
        http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
      • Paul Hayes
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 29, 2005
          He does get to sing "Springtime for Hitler", so you'll certainly be
          able to notice him at least.

          Paul
        • Patrick Power
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 29, 2005
            Yeah, I noticed that on his website. Since that is my
            favorite bit from the orignal, I am very happy about
            this. LOL

            --- Paul Hayes <pa.hayes@...> wrote:

            > He does get to sing "Springtime for Hitler", so
            > you'll certainly be
            > able to notice him at least.
            >
            > Paul

            Patrick Power