OT: DW series 3 soundtrack album & .....................

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2007
      Doctor Who - Doctor Who: Series 3

      <http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=716277>
      Release date: 5-11-2007
      Number of Discs: 1
      Catalogue Number: SILCD1250
      Label:
      <http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/advancedSearch.do?ctx=12;1;8;22&searchType=12&label=SILVASCREEN>SILVASCREEN

      reviews

      Oct 2007

      Last year's release of the music from the first
      two series was a bestseller and received massive
      acclaim from both critics and fans alike. These
      fully orchestrated scores are an essential part
      of the magic of the series and Murray Gold excels
      once more as he teams up with The BBC National Orchestra Of Wales.

      track listing

      * 1. All the Strange Strange Creatures
      * 2. Marthas Theme
      * 3. Drowning Dry
      * 4. The Carrionites Swarm
      * 5. Gridlocked Cassinis
      * 6. Boe
      * 7. Evolution Of The Daleks
      * 8. My Angel Put The Devil In Me
      * 9. Mr Smith And Joan
      * 10. Only Martha Knows
      * 11. Smiths Choice
      * 12. Just Scarecrows To War
      * 13. Miss Joan Redfern
      * 14. The Dream Of A Normal Death
      * 15. The Doctor Forever
      * 16. Blink
      * 17. The Runaway Bride
      * 18. After The Chase
      * 19. The Futurekind
      * 20. The Master Vainglorious
      * 21. Marthas Quest
      * 22. YANA (Excerpt)
      * 23. This Is Gallifrey : Our Childhood Our Home
      * 24. Martha Triumphant
      * 25. Donnas Theme
      * 26. The Stowaway
      * 27. The Master Tape
      * 28. Abide With Me

      ----------

      Doctor Who - Doctor Who At The Bbc: The Tenth Doctor: 2cd

      <http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=12;1;8;22&sku=691163>

      Release date: 3-9-2007
      Number of Discs: 2
      Catalogue Number: 9781405676939
      Label:
      <http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/advancedSearch.do?ctx=12;1;1;45&searchType=12&label=BBCRADIOCOLLECTION>BBCRADIOCOLLECTION

      reviews

      Aug 2007

      Elisabeth Sladen presents an exciting collection
      of interviews and behind-the-scenes features from
      the hit BBC One series starring David Tennant.

      The actress behind the much-loved Sarah Jane
      Smith is your guide through this exciting,
      surprising and often funny mix of radio and TV
      features, all based around the worlds of contemporary Doctor Who.

      Travel behind the scenes in the company of David
      Tennant, Billie Piper, Freema Agyeman, Catherine
      Tate, Sarah Parish, Jessica Hynes, Thomas
      Sangster and many other stars of Series Two and
      Three. Learn more about how Doctor Who is made
      from Russell T Davies, Susie Liggatand Edward
      Thomas – and eavesdrop on an unusual phone call
      to Executive Producer Julie Gardner!

      Along the way you'll enjoy many fascinating
      Doctor Who-related items from Blue Peter,
      Breakfast, Friday Night With Jonathan Ross, Front
      Row and Jo Whiley Meets Doctor Who, plus a host
      of extracts from BBC Radio Wales's very own Doctor Who – Back in Time series!

      With laughter from the Dead Ringers and I'm Sorry
      I Haven't a Clue teams thrown in, and a bonus
      peek at The Sarah Jane Adventures, this exclusive
      CD is guaranteed to provide two hours of
      enjoyment for Doctor Who fans young, old and in-between!

    • orkamad
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2007
        I recommed the soundtrack. I bought it today and it is awesome!