Re: [torchwood] Re: A Musical TW episode?

  • Robert DiClemente
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 4, 2007
      You are exactly right, Buffy was a bit more on the campier side than Torchwood. I watched Buffy and there were some good stories, but Torchwood hasn't slipped into the realm of camp, which Buffy sometimes did.

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 4, 2007
        No, absolutely no. Please, did this happen on the X-Files? Let's keep the camp aspect out of Torchwood. The only time I want to hear a song is during the out-takes, not during the episode proper.

        In a message dated 11/03/2007 3:43:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        torchwood@yahoogrou ps.com writes:
        > Re: A Musical TW episode?
        > Posted by: "Laura Ustaszewski" lsustaszewski@ yahoo.com lauraincardington
        > Date: Fri Nov 2, 2007 10:04 am ((PDT))
        >
        > I was skeptical at first about the Buffy musical episode, but in the end it
        > won me over. But still, I don't know about a Torchwood musical ... for me
        > Buffy was a lot more campy, than Torchwood is. Ah well, that's my two cents.
        They could have it that there's some alien infection that causes people to
        break out in song. The big question is: Can the writers write songs ?