Re: [torchwood] Jack and Torchwood

  • Robert DiClemente
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
      I'm hoping, like many that this will be answered in the upcoming season of Torchwood.
      The interesting thing is that since Jack has been on Earth for quite sometime, he was probably there when Canary Warf aka Torchwood 1 was destroyed and rebuilt the new one in Cardiff. For more indepth explanations watch the last three episodes of Doctor Who from this year 2007 and I think there is some reference to Torchwood's rebirth in Cardiff.