Re: [torchwood] Something to think about, once more

  • Robert DiClemente
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      I hope not. I know that RTD said there wouldn't be any crossovers, but inevitably, some have to happen if the Doctor and Jack meet up, but still Torchwood should stand on it's own. Doctor Who launched Torchwood properly in 2006 with Tooth and Claw and little tidbits here and there, but I think that Torchwood should have it's own history, with very little collaboration from the Doctor Who universe.