Re: [torchwood] OT - Secret Diary of a Call Girl - Part 5

  • Robert DiClemente
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
      I'm in the US and haven't seen an episode. Maybe BBCAmerica will run it.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2007
        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Robert DiClemente <rmd515@...> wrote:

        > I'm in the US and haven't seen an episode. Maybe BBCAmerica will run
        it.

        Doubtful.

        --Really, I can't see how. It's got more skin and simulated sex than
        many of the after midnight shows on Skinimax. I've been DL'ing it off
        Demonoid, and I really don't feel comfortable watching it with my 20-
        something aged children and step-children around! Feels 'icky' given
        the company; not that we've ever had an issue discussing sex, but we
        don't really broach the subject of sexuality... they don't wanna know
        from me or mom, ya dig?

        Great show, mind you! Very accurate. I used to have a Sister of mine in
        the Order who was a high-dollar call-girl, and the business angle was
        just as she describes it in the show. Same sort of separation between
        business and private life, too. Fascinating... Xaviera Hollander used
        to write about this sort of thing for Penthouse...