OT - Secret Diary of a Call Girl - Part 5

  • Dean L. Kaufman
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2007
      Hi Everybody:

      The last several times I posted about the episodes, there has been
      nothing but silence. I don't know if people here are watching or
      downloading Billie Piper's "Secret Diary of a Call Girl", but Episode
      5 aired last Thursday. If anybody here wants to know about, let me
      know. There are now three more episode to air of the series over this
      and the next two weeks.

      Dean
      Laguna Woods
    • Amazon X
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 2007
        Personally, I like the emails because it reminds me to look for them. Thanks!

        The last several times I posted about the episodes, there has been
        nothing but silence. I don't know if people here are watching or
        downloading Billie Piper's "Secret Diary of a Call Girl", but Episode
        5 aired last Thursday. If anybody here wants to know about, let me
        know. There are now three more episode to air of the series over this
        and the next two weeks.

        Dean
        Laguna Woods

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Russ
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 29, 2007
          I read them, please continue to send them.

          Amazon X <yankeestarbuck@...> wrote: Personally, I like the emails because it reminds me to look for them. Thanks!

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
            I'm in the US and haven't seen an episode. Maybe BBCAmerica will run it.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2007
              --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Robert DiClemente <rmd515@...> wrote:

              > I'm in the US and haven't seen an episode. Maybe BBCAmerica will run
              it.

              Doubtful.

              --Really, I can't see how. It's got more skin and simulated sex than
              many of the after midnight shows on Skinimax. I've been DL'ing it off
              Demonoid, and I really don't feel comfortable watching it with my 20-
              something aged children and step-children around! Feels 'icky' given
              the company; not that we've ever had an issue discussing sex, but we
              don't really broach the subject of sexuality... they don't wanna know
              from me or mom, ya dig?

              Great show, mind you! Very accurate. I used to have a Sister of mine in
              the Order who was a high-dollar call-girl, and the business angle was
              just as she describes it in the show. Same sort of separation between
              business and private life, too. Fascinating... Xaviera Hollander used
              to write about this sort of thing for Penthouse...