John Barrowman in BIG Holiday Movie

  • Patrick Power
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2005
      But, NOT the holiday movie you might think!

      I am not sure how many people might be aware of this,
      but John Barrowman is appearing in the big screen
      adaptation of the Broadway show,Mel Brooks' "The
      Producers". It is not a huge part, he is listed on
      IMDB as "Lead Tenor Stormtrooper", but it is a movie
      that will definitely be really big this holiday season
      so could lead to even bigger and better things for him
      for sure. Between this, Doctor Who, and Torchwood, it
      really looks like his career is skyrocketing. Nathan
      Lane, Matthew Broderick, Will Ferrell, and Uma Thurman
      star in the film which is adapted from a multiple Tony
      award winning musical, itself based on a 1968 film
      that starred Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder. Definitely a
      must see movie for anyone who loves comedy and for
      Doctor Who fans alike.

      Patrick Power

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Big Mo
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 27, 2005
        For all the lastest up to the minute news...people should visit his website

        I just posted the new holiday message he sent me yesterday..
        George
        webmaster for www.johnbarrowman.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 27, 2005
          Thanks for the link, George. It is now bookmarked for
          me. :-)

          __________________________________
          Yahoo! Music Unlimited
          http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
        • Paul Hayes
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 29, 2005
            He does get to sing "Springtime for Hitler", so you'll certainly be
            able to notice him at least.

            Paul
          • Patrick Power
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 29, 2005
              Yeah, I noticed that on his website. Since that is my
              favorite bit from the orignal, I am very happy about
              this. LOL

              --- Paul Hayes <pa.hayes@...> wrote:

              > He does get to sing "Springtime for Hitler", so
              > you'll certainly be
              > able to notice him at least.
              >
              > Paul

              Patrick Power