OT - Secret Diary of a Call Girl - Episode 3

  • Dean L. Kaufman
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2007
      Last night on ITV, Billie Piper's character of Belle went off with a
      client for an all-nighter at a hotel. That means because he paid for
      the night, she is obligated to stay there the entire night. Belle
      will never let herself fall asleep next to a client.

      When her client falls hard asleep, she goes down to the hotel bar for
      beer, where apparently a hotel guy seems to know what she is up to
      when she comes to the hotel. A guy in the bar sees Belle as an
      opportunity. They make a deal and they go up to his room. During
      this time, we see a side view of one of Billie Piper's uncovered
      breasts.

      Unfortunately, this new client boasts of his staying power. If she
      doesn't get back in time before client #1 wakes up, she will have
      explaining to do that she does not want to.

      Client #2 cannot last forever. Belle goes back to the room, has a
      shower where she has a deep cry about the state of her life, and then
      heads off to bed in time for client #1 to wake next to her offering to
      treat her to breakfast.

      Next week's episode appears to have a s/m theme to it. I don't know
      if anybody here is actually watching or downloading this series, but
      it is nice to see Billie piper go on to something else. I am not
      quite sure where this series is headed.

      Dean
      California
    • Dean L. Kaufman
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 12, 2007
        The client in Thursday's episode had paid the extra money to have
        Billie Piper's Belle with him all night, irregardless if he fell
        asleep or not. Her going out and doing business with another client
        could have really caused problems for her. If you want a call girl
        for the night and can afford to do so, I suppose that if you want her
        lying next to you when you wake up, then you get what your money pays
        for.

        Dean

        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Stacci" <kindred1964@...> wrote:

        > Where is it writen that a if you are paid for sex, you have to
        spend
        > the night? I've never heard that one. :-D
        >
        > --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Dean L. Kaufman"
        > <deanlkaufman@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Last night on ITV, Billie Piper's character of Belle went off
        with
        > > client for an all-nighter at a hotel. That means because he paid
        > for
        > > the night, she is obligated to stay there the entire night.
        Belle
        > > will never let herself fall asleep next to a client.
        > >
        > > When her client falls hard asleep, she goes down to the hotel bar
        > for
        > > beer, where apparently a hotel guy seems to know what she is up
        > > when she comes to the hotel. A guy in the bar sees Belle as an
        > > opportunity. They make a deal and they go up to his room.
        During
        > > this time, we see a side view of one of Billie Piper's uncovered
        > > breasts.
        > >
        > > Unfortunately, this new client boasts of his staying power. If
        she
        > > doesn't get back in time before client #1 wakes up, she will have
        > > explaining to do that she does not want to.
        > >
        > > Client #2 cannot last forever. Belle goes back to the room, has
        > > shower where she has a deep cry about the state of her life, and
        > then
        > > heads off to bed in time for client #1 to wake next to her
        offering
        > > treat her to breakfast.
        > >
        > > Next week's episode appears to have a s/m theme to it. I don't
        > know
        > > if anybody here is actually watching or downloading this series,
        > but
        > > it is nice to see Billie piper go on to something else. I am not
        > > quite sure where this series is headed.
        > >
        > > Dean
        > > California

      • Amanda Berendt
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 13, 2007
          Yeah, I've been downloading and watching. It is actually quite
          interesting and funny. I am thinking about getting the book that
          it's based on.

          "This dark gift brings enlightened sight, as if the sun's bright rays illuminate sweet mortal forms to take my breath away."
          http://www.darksideoftheglass.com
          http://lestat.darksideoftheglass.com

          Need a vacation? Get great deals
          to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
          http://travel.yahoo.com/
        • Roslyn Lamb
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 13, 2007
            HI Dean

            Yes, I'm watching it and finding it quite amusing.

            It's based on a blog isn't it, that is meant to have been written by an actual prostitute so I guess the stories are just the most entertaining of the things she wrote about, maybe some composite stories and most likely spiced up a bit for our entertainment.

            You're right, it is nice to see Billie Piper do something so very different. I think she's a good actress and it would have been a shame and a waste if she'd disappeared after being such a hit in Dr Who.

            Ros

          • Roslyn Lamb
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 13, 2007
              I suspect that she will have got all the money from the second client and not told her madam, therefore retaining the percentage that would have gone to the madam.

              That madam is really quite scary, isn't she?

              Ros