Question: Alice Troughton

  • beatlefanfcb
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2007
      Sorry if this question has been addressed previously but does any one
      know if Alice Troughton who directed the Small World and Out of Time
      episodes is related to Patrick Troughton?

      Frank Caesar Branchini
      Edgewater, MD, USA
    • KarenUK
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2007
        No, she isn't. I think it was discussed on Outpost Gallifrey.
        Karen (UK).

        Check out my books here - http://www.lulu.com/nhbr22476

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2007
          At 11:04 AM 10/9/2007, beatlefanfcb mentioned:
          >Sorry if this question has been addressed previously but does any
          >one know if Alice Troughton who directed the Small World and Out of
          >Time episodes is related to Patrick Troughton?

          back when the Torchwood series one was first running on BBC3 this was
          asked multiple times on various forums - and NO Alice Troughton is
          not related to Patrick Troughton