New to this group

  • Darla
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2007
      Hi. I've just got the chance to start watching TORCHWOOD. Seen the
      first 5 episodes and am ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT! Finally a SciFi show
      that's for adults not kiddies as usual. Cyberwoman is the best! The
      background music score was awesome as well as all the kissing
      (snogging?). I so look forward to the rest of the series.
      Newbie...Darla
    • tim hunt
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2007
        I agree cbyerwoman is the best one so far