Humorous Torchwood Quiz

  • Dean L. Kaufman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
      Hi there:

      Many of you out there will be seeing "Last of the Time Lords"
      tonight. Short of all the things in it, a major revelation comes out
      in the last few minutes about Captain Jack Harkness that will have
      those who don't know have their jaws drop to the ground. The end of
      the episode is simply one of the most titanic moments ever on Doctor
      Who. If somehow you have seen the 13 episodes of Torchwood and "Last
      of the Time Lords", see if you can answer this humorous Torchwood
      trivia quiz.

      1: What was the first story to feature Captain Jack Harkness?
      a: The Mind Robber
      b: The End of the World
      c: The Empty Child
      d: Everything Changes

      2: Captain Jack Harkness apparently finally dies in what story?
      a: End of Days
      b: Gridlock
      c: The Parting of the Ways
      d: Planet of the Ood

      3: What was the first story to feature the Cardiff rift?
      a: Boom Town
      b: Captain Jack Harkness
      c: Utopia
      d: The Unquiet Dead

      4: Which one of the following people does not know the secret
      entrance to Torchwood?
      a: Martha Jones
      b: The local Cardiff pizza delivery company
      c: Billis Manger
      d: Rhys

      5: Who has Owen not slept with?
      a: Gwen Cooper
      b: Suzie Costello
      c: Toshiko Sato
      d: Captain Jack Harkness

      6: What is the only story to feature Captain Jack in another part of
      Earth history so far that was not World War II or the year 200,100?
      a: Captain Jack Harkness
      b: Voyage of the Damned
      c: Small Worlds
      d: The Empty Child

      7: Which members of British royalty and government have not been
      shown to have a connection to Torchwood?
      a: Harriet Jones
      b: Harold Saxon
      c: Queen Elizabeth I
      d: Queen Victoria

      8: What major known website was prominently featured in a Torchwood
      episode?
      a: EBay
      b: Amazon.com
      c: Google
      d: EHarmony

      9: The first known direct alien contact with Torchwood occured in
      what story?
      a: Army of Ghosts
      b: Day One
      c: Aliens of London
      d: The Christmas Invasion

      10: The Torchwood team was so highly though of, they were invited to
      dinner as a whole in what story?
      a: Countrycide
      b: Combat
      c: Everything Changes
      d: End of Days

      Enjoy the quiz. Post if you want the answers and don't know them
      already.

      Dean
      Dana Point, CA
    • orkamad
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
        Nice quiz... only one I did not get
        I got 1. C 2. B. 3. A 4. D 5. D 6 ? 7. C 8. A 9. B and 10. C
        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Dean L. Kaufman" <deanlkaufman@...>