Re: [torchwood] The Sontarans Are Back

  • John Lawton
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
      Excellent! I've been waiting for them to come back. The Sontarans are
      mentioned in the current Sarah Jane episode the Face Of the Gorgon.
      Perhaps that's RTD dropping hints again.

      John

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
        Let's just hope that these are the same Sontarans that appeared in the "classic" series. I don't want to see a new twist/rewrite on Sontaran history as was done with the Cybermen last season.