The Sontarans Are Back

  • Dean L. Kaufman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
      On the heels of the Sontarans being mentioned this week in "Eye of the
      Gorgon - Part I" on The Sarah Jane Adventures, it was announced a few
      days ago that David Tennant's Doctor will square off against the
      Sontarans next season on Doctor Who. How or why that will happen or
      what the story will be called, we will have to wait and see.

      Dean
      Dana Point, CA
    • John Lawton
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
        Excellent! I've been waiting for them to come back. The Sontarans are
        mentioned in the current Sarah Jane episode the Face Of the Gorgon.
        Perhaps that's RTD dropping hints again.

        John

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
          Let's just hope that these are the same Sontarans that appeared in the "classic" series. I don't want to see a new twist/rewrite on Sontaran history as was done with the Cybermen last season.