Re: Sarah Jane - The Latest Episode

  • badblokebob
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Dean L. Kaufman" <deanlkaufman@...>
      wrote:

      > Everything I have read about 'The Sarah Jane Adventures" is that the
      > first two episodes aired last week. The third episode aired last
      > night "Eye of the Gorgon". Part 2 of the story will air next
      > Monday. From this week, there are seven weeks of showings left,
      > unless the channel airing it decides to air the final two episodes on
      > one night. The season finale should air on November 19th, three days
      > after the next new Doctor Who with Davison and Tennant.

      That depends where you're watching it, of course, as only the CBBC
      channel are that ahead. For those of us following it on good old BBC
      One, it's "Eye of the Gorgon" part one next week and the series won't
      end until November 26th (and, based on the BBC's form, for all we know
      there might be no episode on CBBC on November 19th. Of course, this
      is 'only' a kid's drama, not some major serial, so I can't really see
      them doing that. But still.)