Re: [torchwood] Sarah Jane-Eye of the Gorgon

  • John Lawton
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      It just aired a few hours ago in the UK, I've already downloaded mine and
      have viewed it. It's a great story in the style of classic Graham Williams
      Doctor Who.

      John

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007
        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Holden <azurite@...> wrote:
        > When is "The Sarah Jane Adventures" shown in England? Is it a regular
        weekly show now?
        > namaste, Elizabeth

        Currently one episode is shown on BBC1 at about 5pm on Mondays followed
        by the next episode on CBBC on freeview/sky and the bbc1 episode is
        repeated on Sunday on CBBC about 6pm but I'd recommend checking that.