Re: [torchwood] Sarah Jane-Eye of the Gorgon

  • Elizabeth Holden
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      When is "The Sarah Jane Adventures" shown in England? Is it a regular weekly show now?

      namaste,
      Elizabeth
    • John Lawton
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
        It just aired a few hours ago in the UK, I've already downloaded mine and
        have viewed it. It's a great story in the style of classic Graham Williams
        Doctor Who.

        John

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007
          --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Holden <azurite@...> wrote:
          > When is "The Sarah Jane Adventures" shown in England? Is it a regular
          weekly show now?
          > namaste, Elizabeth

          Currently one episode is shown on BBC1 at about 5pm on Mondays followed
          by the next episode on CBBC on freeview/sky and the bbc1 episode is
          repeated on Sunday on CBBC about 6pm but I'd recommend checking that.