Sarah Jane-Eye of the Gorgon

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      The newest episode in The Sarah Jane adventures is excellent and is a
      great fill in for Doctor Who and Torchwood until we get new episodes.
      I really like the 30 minute cliffhanger format aka classic Who. it
      really does build up the suspense and anticipation for the following
      week's episode. I'm deliberately not mentioning anything with regards
      to the story so as not to spoilt it for those viewers that have not
      seen it .

      John
    • Elizabeth Holden
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
        When is "The Sarah Jane Adventures" shown in England? Is it a regular weekly show now?

        namaste,
        Elizabeth
      • John Lawton
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
          It just aired a few hours ago in the UK, I've already downloaded mine and
          have viewed it. It's a great story in the style of classic Graham Williams
          Doctor Who.

          John

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007
            --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Holden <azurite@...> wrote:
            > When is "The Sarah Jane Adventures" shown in England? Is it a regular
            weekly show now?
            > namaste, Elizabeth

            Currently one episode is shown on BBC1 at about 5pm on Mondays followed
            by the next episode on CBBC on freeview/sky and the bbc1 episode is
            repeated on Sunday on CBBC about 6pm but I'd recommend checking that.