Re: [torchwood] Re: OT - Doctor Who Influencing American Television

  • CJ
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30, 2007
      Well, it's good to know a Time Lord isn't perfect. <g> Thanks for the answer.

      CJ

      Taylor401306@... wrote:
      In a message dated 09/30/2007 3:48:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      torchwood@yahoogroups.com writes:
      > Can someone tell me why the Doctor is being frosty with Jack? Is it because
      > he is immortal?

      That was mentioned in the Doctor's discussion with Jack. The Doctor abandoned
      Jack once he became immortal. As a Time Lord, he sees him as an unchanging
      element & an abomination. It's a Time Lord prejudice.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Roslyn Lamb
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2007
        LOL It's so good you folks are starting to understand us Brits - I've read a lot of nice comments about Charlie's accent in Lost. We really aren't so very quaint, you know - running water, electricity, all that sort of stuff :0)

        Ros