Re: [torchwood] re help needed

  • Russ
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2006
      There are a few here that aren't at the other site:

      bill moore <earnshaw2002@...> wrote:
      There are cast photos on the Torchwood website;

      jules <bjthedj151267@...> wrote:
      this is just aquick email to see if anyone has got any picture of Gwen
      have been looking but i can't find any so if some one could point me
      to some it would be very helpful thank's

      Sponsored Link

      Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill. Sign up now.

    • Patrick Power
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 6, 2006
        I find the Torchwood site very annoying for those of us who don't live in the UK. Pretty much everything there is video that we can't access. It would be nice if it was more like the DW site with other things to see and o.

        jules <bjthedj151267@ yahoo.com> wrote:
        this is just aquick email to see if anyone has got any picture of Gwen
        have been looking but i can't find any so if some one could point me
        to some it would be very helpful thank's

        Patrick Power

        Sponsored Link

        Get a free Motorola Razr! Today Only! Choose Cingular, Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, or T-Mobile.

      • jules
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
          Just a quick one to say thank,s for all the help
        • tim_horwood
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 8, 2006
            --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Power
            <da_fringe_element@...> wrote:

            > I find the Torchwood site very annoying for those of us who don't
            >live in the UK.
            Try
            http://www.torchwood.org.uk/html/index.shtml
            is a BBC site that has more info for low tech users
            For fun try
            http://www.torchwood.org.uk/html/welcome/pterodactyl.shtml
          • Patrick Power

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 9, 2006