A bit of something funny

  • virgo_teddybear
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      In America Who fans are generally refered to as Whovians, so would
      fans of Torchwood be "woodies"?

      And isn't BBC3 considered the AM Radio of the BBC tv system? So
      funding would not be a big thing for this kind of series. Babylon 5
      suffered the same problem when TNT took it over. The production
      schedule was cut down and the cast made less money. Mind you,
      bringing in the storylines because of the cancellation, did not
      help.

      And the only Gerry Anderson series I ever saw was Space 1999.
      ALhtough from what I understand it wasnt the pinnacle of his
      productions. Captain Scarlett was the only one that I have ever
      really wanted to see. One day when I find the DVD's cheap I may.

      Jack mentioned not sleeping just before they played John Wayne with
      the guns. At first I was surprised that a cop would have such a hard
      time holding a gun then I remembered it is set in the British isles.
      Another thing that sets Jack and his mates apart from the Doctor.

      I havent seen episode 4 yet, but am looking forward to it, It will
      be my first view of the cybermen in this incarnation.