Re: Basic First Season Torchwood Questions

  • donutsweeps
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 4, 2007
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Russ <russwhover@...> wrote:

      > Answers a few of your questions:
      > http://www.torchwood.org.uk/html/welcome/pterodactyl.shtml
      >
      > "Dean L. Kaufman" <deanlkaufman@...> wrote:
      > The pterodactyl came out of the rift. How did it get domesticated?
      > What is its name? As it is onbly really used in "Cyberwoman", are we
      > going to see it put to more usage in the second series?

      the pterodactyl is never actually named in an episode of the show
      itself. It's mentioned (in either a commentary or declassified) that
      the cast and crew call it Myfanwy.
      here's some info on the myth of Myfanwy:
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/northeast/guides/weird/mythsandlegends/pages/myfanwy.shtml
    • Robert DiClemente
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 5, 2007
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 5, 2007
          There has never been any mention of when TORCHWOOD 3 was built so it's entirely possible for the events of Dr Who's Boom Town to have taken place entirely in front of the entrance of TORCHWOOD with one Jack watching the other Jack from inside the Hub on CCTV

          Daren

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 6, 2007
            Daren <twoshedsluxury@...> wrote: There has never been any mention of when TORCHWOOD 3 was built so it's entirely possible for the events of Dr Who's Boom Town to have taken place entirely in front of the entrance of TORCHWOOD with one Jack watching the other Jack from inside the Hub on CCTV

            Daren

            SPOILERS FROM THE SOUND OF DRUMS

            SPOILERS

            SPOILERS