Torchwood promos on BBC America

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      'kay - for those wondering...

      while BBC America is running their 'Doctor Who' series one marathon
      this Saturday (thru Sunday) - they are indeed running 'promo' bits
      during the commercial breaks...

      some of them are merely teaser scene montages, some are tidbits from
      the 'Welcome to Torchwood' (Torchwood Declassified 00) that is
      available in its entirety on BBC America OnDemand, there ARE some
      John Barrowman and Julie Gardner interview tidbits that I do NOT
      recognize from previously released TW behind the scenes material

      and the more I watch the marathon - I realize series one of Doctor
      Who really was the ideal one in which to promote Torchwood -
      especially since we have Naoko Mori as Dr. Sato, Eve Myles as Gwyneth
      and of course John as Captain Jack for the final five eps of series one....

      thank god for DVRs

      pfyre