Re: [torchwood] Re: Torchwood in America

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 29, 2007
      At 08:33 PM 8/29/2007, Robert DiClemente mentioned:
      >I thought it was starting on September 8th? Did I miss a memo?

      no - it premieres on Sept 8th -

      THIS Saturday and Sunday (Sept 1st & 2nd) they are showing a Doctor
      Who marathon WITH Torchwood tidbits and teasers during the marathon

      there is Torchwood stuff available on BBC America OnDemand ('Who is
      Captain Jack?', 'Welcome to Torchwood' and a Torchwood preview (which
      is the first 35 min of the the first episode 'Everything Changes') as of now