Re: [torchwood] Re: Torchwood in America

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 29 8:46 PM
      At 08:33 PM 8/29/2007, Robert DiClemente mentioned:
      >I thought it was starting on September 8th? Did I miss a memo?

      no - it premieres on Sept 8th -

      THIS Saturday and Sunday (Sept 1st & 2nd) they are showing a Doctor
      Who marathon WITH Torchwood tidbits and teasers during the marathon

      there is Torchwood stuff available on BBC America OnDemand ('Who is
      Captain Jack?', 'Welcome to Torchwood' and a Torchwood preview (which
      is the first 35 min of the the first episode 'Everything Changes') as of now

    • Lynn
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 31 9:18 PM
        From: Robert DiClemente <rmd515@...>

        > Good point about the quality. Though how much will it differ from digital cable quality? Tech question, > yes, but still you have a valid point.

        It's an enormous difference if you have an HDTV. I'm not quite sure what to compare it to, but it's more noticeable than the difference in quality between DVD and VHS.

        Also, the show will be uncut.

        -Lynn