Re: [torchwood] re help needed

  • bill moore
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2006
      There are cast photos on the Torchwood website;

      jules <bjthedj151267@...> wrote:
      this is just aquick email to see if anyone has got any picture of Gwen
      have been looking but i can't find any so if some one could point me
      to some it would be very helpful thank's

    • Russ
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 6, 2006
        There are a few here that aren't at the other site:

        jules <bjthedj151267@...> wrote:
        this is just aquick email to see if anyone has got any picture of Gwen
        have been looking but i can't find any so if some one could point me
        to some it would be very helpful thank's

        Sponsored Link

        Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill. Sign up now.

      • Patrick Power
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 6, 2006
          I find the Torchwood site very annoying for those of us who don't live in the UK. Pretty much everything there is video that we can't access. It would be nice if it was more like the DW site with other things to see and o.

          jules <bjthedj151267@ yahoo.com> wrote:
          this is just aquick email to see if anyone has got any picture of Gwen
          have been looking but i can't find any so if some one could point me
          to some it would be very helpful thank's

          Patrick Power

          Sponsored Link

          Get a free Motorola Razr! Today Only! Choose Cingular, Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, or T-Mobile.

        • jules
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
            Just a quick one to say thank,s for all the help
          • tim_horwood
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 8, 2006
              --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Power
              <da_fringe_element@...> wrote:

              > I find the Torchwood site very annoying for those of us who don't
              >live in the UK.
              Try
              http://www.torchwood.org.uk/html/index.shtml
              is a BBC site that has more info for low tech users
              For fun try
              http://www.torchwood.org.uk/html/welcome/pterodactyl.shtml
            • Patrick Power

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 9, 2006