Re: So what do we think of the news from DWM then?

  • Paul Hayes
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2005
      In DWM Davies addressed the tabloid Charlotte Church rumours and said
      that they hadn't even spoken to her, so that seems to be pretty much a
      non-started.

      Paul
    • Patrick Power
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 14, 2005

        spufidoo <marcus.davage@...> wrote:
        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Hayes" <pa.hayes@v...> wrote:

        > James Hawes confirmed as producer, Ed Thomas designing, and a regular
        > character called Gwen... Any thoughts?

        I've heared that Charlotte Church (Voice of an Angel, Body of a
        Slapper, Mouth of a Trooper) has her casting debut in Torchwood. Could
        she be Gwen?

        A recent interview with RTD has confirmed that Church HAS NOT been approached about playing a part in Torchwood. Oh well.

        Patrick Power