re help needed

  • jules
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2006
      this is just aquick email to see if anyone has got any picture of Gwen
      have been looking but i can't find any so if some one could point me
      to some it would be very helpful thank's
    • bill moore
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 6, 2006
        There are cast photos on the Torchwood website;

        jules <bjthedj151267@...> wrote:
        this is just aquick email to see if anyone has got any picture of Gwen
        have been looking but i can't find any so if some one could point me
        to some it would be very helpful thank's

      • Russ
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 6, 2006
          There are a few here that aren't at the other site:

          jules <bjthedj151267@...> wrote:
          this is just aquick email to see if anyone has got any picture of Gwen
          have been looking but i can't find any so if some one could point me
          to some it would be very helpful thank's

          Sponsored Link

          Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill. Sign up now.

        • Patrick Power
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 6, 2006
            I find the Torchwood site very annoying for those of us who don't live in the UK. Pretty much everything there is video that we can't access. It would be nice if it was more like the DW site with other things to see and o.

            jules <bjthedj151267@ yahoo.com> wrote:
            this is just aquick email to see if anyone has got any picture of Gwen
            have been looking but i can't find any so if some one could point me
            to some it would be very helpful thank's

            Patrick Power

            Sponsored Link

            Get a free Motorola Razr! Today Only! Choose Cingular, Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, or T-Mobile.

          • jules
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 7, 2006
              Just a quick one to say thank,s for all the help
            • tim_horwood
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 8, 2006
                --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Power
                <da_fringe_element@...> wrote:

                > I find the Torchwood site very annoying for those of us who don't
                >live in the UK.
                Try
                http://www.torchwood.org.uk/html/index.shtml
                is a BBC site that has more info for low tech users
                For fun try
                http://www.torchwood.org.uk/html/welcome/pterodactyl.shtml
              • Patrick Power

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 9, 2006