Re: [torchwood] Re: SDCC Torchwood panel update

  • Craig J. Ries
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 20, 2007
      John Lawton wrote:
      > Could it be that the organizers of the con are using names without
      > permission to sell tickets??

      Well, as Lynn said, this Torchwood panel isn't going to be getting
      people in the door - $55 iirc for a 4-day pass, and there are literally
      hundreds of events, booths, and autograph sessions over those 4 days.

      You can see the programming schedule for yourself at
      http://www.comic-con.org/cci/, and that doesn't include things that will
      be held at specific booths on the exhibit floor by exhibitors.

      My weekend is going to be jam packed that this is really just a blip on
      the radar, as disappointing as this is.

      I'll probably still attend the panel and see what's up, but it seems
      like the organizers of Comic-Con are good about being accurate as to
      who's going to attend events. So I don't know what happened here.

      Craig J. Ries