Torchwood panel at SDCC!

  • Craig J. Ries
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 2:29 PM
      To anybody attending San Diego Comic-Con International later this month,
      there will be a Torchwood panel!

      Huzzah!

      Here are the details as of today:

      Thursday, 2:15-3:15
      BBC America: Torchwood—Writer Russell T. Davies (Doctor Who) has created
      a spectacular spin-off TV series from Doctor Who with Torchwood, about a
      rogue team of investigators who use scavenged alien technology to solve
      present day crime—both alien and human. Catch an extended clip of the
      new series and a panel discussion with actors John Barrowman (Captain
      Jack Harkness); Eve Myles (Gwen Cooper); series writer Chris Chibnall;
      and executive producer Julie Gardner. TV Guide’s West Coast Bureau Chief
      Craig Tomashoff moderates. Room 6A

      I'm definitely there! I'll have to try and take pictures and/or video if
      I can for everybody. :)

      Craig J. Ries
    • Janet
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6 3:12 PM
        On 7/6/07, Craig J. Ries <silvanthalas@...> wrote:

        > To anybody attending San Diego Comic-Con International later this month,
        > there will be a Torchwood panel!
        >
        > Huzzah!
        >
        > Here are the details as of today:
        >
        > Thursday, 2:15-3:15
        > BBC America: Torchwood�Writer Russell T. Davies (Doctor Who) has created
        > a spectacular spin-off TV series from Doctor Who with Torchwood, about a
        > rogue team of investigators who use scavenged alien technology to solve
        > present day crime�both alien and human. Catch an extended clip of the
        > new series and a panel discussion with actors John Barrowman (Captain
        > Jack Harkness); Eve Myles (Gwen Cooper); series writer Chris Chibnall;
        > and executive producer Julie Gardner. TV Guide's West Coast Bureau Chief
        > Craig Tomashoff moderates. Room 6A
        >

        > I'm definitely there! I'll have to try and take pictures and/or video if
        > I can for everybody. :)
        >
        > Craig J. Ries

        Keep in mind that John will *not* be attending. George just noted on John's
        forum that John is committed to an appearance on "The Friday Night Project"
        in London that is filming that same day. It should still be worth attending
        but I wouldn't want anyone disappointed after they get there because John
        wasn't there.

        Janet

      • Craig J. Ries
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6 3:35 PM
          Janet wrote:
          > On 7/6/07, Craig J. Ries <silvanthalas@...> wrote:
          >> To anybody attending San Diego Comic-Con International later this month,
          >> there will be a Torchwood panel!
          >>
          >> Huzzah!
          >>
          >> Here are the details as of today:
          >>
          >> Thursday, 2:15-3:15
          >> BBC America: Torchwood—Writer Russell T. Davies (Doctor Who) has created
          >> a spectacular spin-off TV series from Doctor Who with Torchwood, about a
          >> rogue team of investigators who use scavenged alien technology to solve
          >> present day crime—both alien and human. Catch an extended clip of the
          >> new series and a panel discussion with actors John Barrowman (Captain
          >> Jack Harkness); Eve Myles (Gwen Cooper); series writer Chris Chibnall;
          >> and executive producer Julie Gardner. TV Guide's West Coast Bureau Chief
          >> Craig Tomashoff moderates. Room 6A
          >>

          >> I'm definitely there! I'll have to try and take pictures and/or video if
          >> I can for everybody. :)
          >>
          >> Craig J. Ries
          >

          > Keep in mind that John will *not* be attending. George just noted on John's
          > forum that John is committed to an appearance on "The Friday Night Project"
          > in London that is filming that same day. It should still be worth attending
          > but I wouldn't want anyone disappointed after they get there because John
          > wasn't there.

          Well, crap.

          Still, it might be worth checking out anyways. We'll have to see what
          the final schedule looks like.

          Craig J. Ries