Re: So what do we think of the news from DWM then?

  • spufidoo
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2005
      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Hayes" <pa.hayes@v...> wrote:

      > James Hawes confirmed as producer, Ed Thomas designing, and a regular
      > character called Gwen... Any thoughts?

      I've heared that Charlotte Church (Voice of an Angel, Body of a
      Slapper, Mouth of a Trooper) has her casting debut in Torchwood. Could
      she be Gwen?
    • Paul Hayes
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 14, 2005
        In DWM Davies addressed the tabloid Charlotte Church rumours and said
        that they hadn't even spoken to her, so that seems to be pretty much a
        non-started.

        Paul
      • Patrick Power
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 14, 2005

          spufidoo <marcus.davage@...> wrote:
          --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Hayes" <pa.hayes@v...> wrote:

          > James Hawes confirmed as producer, Ed Thomas designing, and a regular
          > character called Gwen... Any thoughts?

          I've heared that Charlotte Church (Voice of an Angel, Body of a
          Slapper, Mouth of a Trooper) has her casting debut in Torchwood. Could
          she be Gwen?

          A recent interview with RTD has confirmed that Church HAS NOT been approached about playing a part in Torchwood. Oh well.

          Patrick Power